As you all might know, to train pet's Matk is by letting it cast some kind of skill.
This is not a big problem (well, maybe big) for people who have skill to command their pet to cast skill, but definitely a problem for one who dont, especially when dealing against catty.
Pets will only cast skill to you autonomously if you're getting hit by something, or at least being aggro'ed by monster, if it's not on battle condition, it will not help you at all.
There's a way to "bot" catty so it constantly cast it's skill to you. What you will need is a Cabalist/necro with Fanatic Shadow skill. Here's the step to do it:
1. Find an object, it might be a tree, box, or rock, as long it's not monster, it's ok. Don't use farmer's cultivate, since it'll die in 5 minutes.
2. if you use necro for training pet, skip this step, otherwise, posses one who will train the pets.
3. *do not let the pet out yet* cast Fanatic Shadow to the object
4. It will attack you at berserk state, again, do not draw out your pet for now.
5. Wait until berserk state is gone. If it's gone, you can let your pet out.
6. You'll be constantly in battle mode, while your catty is there to heal you.
Since inanimate object don't normally attacks, it will not attack your catty, on the other side, catty will not attack it as long she's not getting attacked. Your catty will just constantly support you without touching the object.
*this method won't work on Anzu who have counter as it's support, and Kurumi&Wakana since it has circle blast support*
You may leave your character at this condition for night or more, just be careful with some passing stranger that will kill the object.