Sorry for not being able to post anything lately, it's not that I'm retired, I'm friggin' busy with job and such. I gotten report from few players that their tsunagarumon account got blocked and/or they are lagging quite bad. I'm not a customer service o3o.
Anyway, it's a "follow up guide" for the previous post about connecting into ECOJP. This method needs you to pay (well, not really paying, with some data wipeout + multiple email you can just maybe extend the subscription infinitely, though if you're blocked from creating multiple account, i won't be holding any responsibility for it)
There's several advantadge to use this method, such as:
+ noticeably less lagging than tsunagarumon
+ no disconnect after 3 hours, so you can just afk ing like good old times
+ the connection use different channel from your normal browsing, so your browsing won't be slowed down due to vpn usage
+ more globally accepted, such as, there's fewer people who got error using this method compared with using tsunagarumon
and come with several disadvantadges:
- well, you need to pay using paypal, except you're being naughty and just change the email every month They changed on how registration work when i wrote this. Alternatively, if you're in indonesia, you can purchase the voucher using debit card (BCA or such) via Hitengaming, thanks to shin for the information
- except you can't use tsunagarumon to recconect, oftentimes you must change your IE's proxy address
Pic unrelated, but it's cute so it's fine o3o
Without further ado, You'll need several things to begin:
Site: http://www.wtfast.com/You got 1 month / 30 days free for usage by only using your email address, but after that, you must pay monthly for subscription. I'm paying for it since it helps me with quite a lot of game, not just ECO. This program is great if you play international server game and get disconnected out of nothing but your internet is actually fine (for me, it's Mabinogi and PSO2). Just apply for their account creation page and download the program.
2. Japanese proxy server (not vpn, but can also be used), or working tsunagarumon.
You can use either one, proxy/tsunagarumon is only needed to login the browser page, after that, you may turn it off.
And that's it, now for how to connect:
1. Install WTFAST, should be straightforward, use your email/password combination to login into WTFAST's program. You'll get 30 days subscription for free at first.
2. If you can use Tsunagarumon, let it connect and skip to step 8, otherwise, use proxy in step 3. 3. You will need japanese proxy to get through japanese eco's website. There's many you can use but usually they died in several hours/day so you must change them daily. To get proxy address, use this website to look for one http://www.getproxy.jp/japan. in this page, you'll need to find the one that use http/https(SSL) connection.
4. Put it on your IE, by accesssing internet options -> connection tab -> Lan Settings
5. Set the proxy with address you get from step 3, IP and port
6. click OK/save and then close it, your connection should be set for japanese proxy.
7. Open any page with your IE, if it said you have no connection, try other proxy address, repeat until you can connect normally.
8. After you're successfully connected, Run wtfast with your email/password combination. (For the free 30 days, you can use "Free Trial" as ID, and leave password blank)
9. Pick on the custom game, and then press "Add", browse for your excecutable ECOJP's exe and launcher
10. Set the server into Tokyo JP1 so that you connect to japanese vpn server
11. click on [play!] button, and you should be able to connect into eco jp normally.
12. if you use tsunagarumon, after logging in on IE's page (this page) to click start button you may turn tsunagaru's connection off, the game will still work normally, and it's recommended for you to do so.
*note: proxy have very limited lifespan so you may need to change it everyday or so
That's it for today, due to many things I'm unable to play that much anymore, but if you have any question or helps, I will gladly help if I do have time.